Thursday, September 22, 2011

Found...Engagment Pictures!!!!!


As I was cleaning through some of our random stuff the other day I found a CD full of our engagement pictures!! I was so excited to find them and to relive all the fun we had while we were taking them.


My wonderful little brother, Sam, was ever so kind to be the one who took the pictures. He got a ton of different pictures, so that gave us plenty to choose from when it came to printing them. A huge thank you goes out to Sam for being super great about the whole thing and helping us out!!!

Joseph and I both wanted out-doorsy pictures, with all the trees and the prettiness that nature has to offer, so we decided to take our pictures at the Eau Claire Dells. It was such a perfect kind of day. The sun was shinning, and it wasn't too hot. I feel that everything turned out beautifully for our pictures!!!

So here are some of our more favorites. The one below is my absolute favorite!!! It's super cute, and Sam took it without us even knowing...we were just talking about what kind of pose we wanted to do...and bam...Sam snaps this one!!!

And this next one is Joseph's favorite!!! Neither one of us are super big fans of having to pose for pictures, so I am pretty pleased with how everything turned out and that we actually got some ones that we really liked!!


Oh and here are a couple of fun ones...Joseph just was so excited to be with me that he couldn't help himself!!!





















 



Finding these pictures was super fun!!! I am so glad that I did, because the two of use were able to take a walk down memory lane and remember some of those days before we were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment