Monday started the Fall semester for us out here at BYU-I. Both Joseph and I are taking classes this semester.
Joseph is up to his eyeballs in his accounting and business classes. He thinks he's a little geeky about it sometimes, but he really loves what he's studying and actually looks forward to his classes, even though they are hard work. What he, and many others like him, dislikes is the homework that takes him hours on hours to complete. He keeps pretty positive though by remembering that there is an end in sight and that all the hard work that he puts into his schooling with help him make it in the "real world."
I am only taking one class this semester and the class is only half of the semester. This is way, super beneficial considering our little Ethan is due around the end of November, so having a new baby and trying to finish up a semester strong would be kind of difficult.
We're both hoping that it will be a pretty smooth semester and that we'll both do well in our classes. So bring on the work...we're ready for it!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment