So...it's been like an entire month since I last blogged something...I am sooo terrible at keeping up on this!!!!
About 2 weeks ago I turned 22...that's probably the most exciting thing that's happened in the past month. I still don't feel like I'm 22, but oh well. For my birthday, Joseph and I spent the whole day together...which was the awesomest gift in the world. He had slaved away the days before to make sure that he didn't have any homework that would get in the way and spoil my day...isn't he just the sweetest.We played a little bit of video games...my request, not his...it was a go-kart racing game, the only video game I even know how to remotely play well. Then he took me shopping at DI...I wanted to see if I could dig up any good deals on just about anything. I didn't find any cute clothes for me, mostly because nothing really fits me any more these days, but I did score on some cute onsies and a sleeper for Ethan!!! I love buying baby clothes, it's like an addiction. After DI, we went and had lunch at Subway...got to love me a $5 foot long!!! It was pretty much scrumptious. We also went bowling with some awesome friends from our ward. It was pretty fun, although I have to say that bowling with a big prego belly is not the easiest thing to do, but it was still super fun. We then went to the temple, which was great. I always love going there, it's such a happy peaceful place. To end the day, we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some pretty divine ice cream...I had strawberry with a bunch of other goodness mixed into it...pretty sure it satisfied the craving that I've had for strawberry ice cream since like week 10ish of my pregnancy!!!! Overall it was a really great birthday, and I have my sweetie to thank for making it such!!!!
Well, not much else has actually happened in the last month. Joseph is still going to school and working and studying all day long, every day. I am just chilling and waiting for my little boy to get here. We have 4 1/2 weeks until his due date!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!? I keep asking myself where all the time has gone, it seems like just the other day that we found out that we were pregnant, and now he can come any day!!!
I am very much excited for Ethan to come. We've got his corner of our room all set up with his crib (graciously given to us by my parents...thank goodness for hand-me-downs) and a rocker (also handed down from my parents). I washed all of his little, tiny clothes and am now just anxiously waiting for the day that I can dress him up in all his cute outfits...he's going to be one good looking little guy!!!
I'm also way excited for my mom to come out and visit me!!! She's the most awesome mom in the world!! She's planning on driving down from Seattle and spending a couple weeks with us right after we have Ethan. I am way excited to actually have someone to talk to during the day and do things with while Joseph is gone away at school and work!! Like I said, I love my mom!!!
Then, it gets even better...Dad is bringing Faith and Jed down with him for Thanksgiving weekend, and we're going to have our traditional huge Thanksgiving feast at our place!!! I love food!!!! Ethan's due the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm hoping he comes a little bit before, that way I can actually enjoy all the deliciousness that comes with the holiday.
Needless to say, not much has happened in the last month, but a lot is about to happen in the coming month...and I say, "Bring it on!!!!!"

I was just browsing through people who have recently read my blog and saw yours. Thought you might have updated because writing helps me get through hard times. We love you and feel your pain. You are one incredible person! I am so thankful for our friendship and hope we always will be. Seriously let me know if I can make dinner for you or bring you lunch. Or even bring you breakfast! Or if you just need someone to keep you company, I would be more than willing to do that! Love you girl!
ReplyDelete