
So for this past semester I was able to do my Preschool Practicum on campus. I was so worried when I began the semester because I had heard from a lot of people that being in the Preschool was a lot of work and all that. It really turned out to be not that bad.

For my first teaching week in the Preschool my partner and I decided to teach on baking. Most of our activities related back to that topic.


Here are some pictures from my first day of teaching. Joseph helped me a lot in preparing for for all of my activities. He helped me make little cardboard ovens that were child-sized. I have such a wonderful husband.

My partner and I also had a bake sale for the children to participate in during our Baking week. It was so fun to see the college students talk with the children...they were so sweet!!! It was a great week for us teaching in the Preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment