I was sitting there and thinking about this and I came up with this thought, "Don't complain about today...you never know what tomorrow might bring." Today really has been a good day. I'll never know what life holds for me tomorrow. How sad would it be if the last thing I did in this life was complain? Instead I should be grateful and hopeful that each day holds something exciting and wonderful to be thankful for.
I think that we can miss out on so much in life if we fill our todays with complaining or with wishings of better days to come. We need to live in today and be grateful for every little blessing we have been given. Just a thought.
I was reminded of a talk from President Henry B. Eyring. Enjoy this little clip from the talk.
Beautifully put, Nicole! Thanks for sharing this-- it's something I think everyone can benefit and would do well to remember. THANK YOU! ♥ Doris
ReplyDeleteI so feel the same way. There's always something to complain about, but then who knows what you'd miss out on if you spend all your time complaining. I think we both know people who love to be miserable. Well, I'm not one of them. There's an up side to everything in this life if we only look for it. You obviously look for the upside or you would be miserable.
ReplyDelete