Monday, May 23, 2011

Together Forever...Finally!!!!!

I figured that I would start this blog off with a post about Jospeh and I. We meet in an accounting class at the Univeristy of Wisconsin - Marathon County. We then phone dated for 7 long months while Joseph was away at BYU-I and I was still in Wisconsin.
He came home between semesters and asked me to marry him and spend the rest of the eternities with him...of course I said YES!!!!
We then were happily married for time and all eternity on July 31, 2010 in the St. Paul, Minnesota temple. It was a beautiful summer day with lots of sunshine and lots of heat. It was great to have our family and some close friends there supporting and celebrating with us. It was simply one of the best days of my life!!!!

Here are  all of our          siblings! All of my wonderful sisters: Christi (my older brother's wife), Faith, Angel (Joseph's older brother's wife), Anna, and then little Alexa (John and Angel's little one). I love my gals!!! And then there is the brothers...you would think they didn't like kissing or something!!! There's Zach, Roland, John, Samuel, and Jed. We missed David who was on his mission in Argentina when we got married. We wish he could have been with us to make the family complete.



These are just a few of my favorite pictures. I loved my dress...it was the perfect fairy tale dress that I had always dreamed of!!! And then my wonderful prince was just perfect right next to me!!!
This is the whole family (well minus David)!!!! We love you all and are so glad you were all there for us. My Grandma Fuller even came up from Utah for the wedding. It was a grand ole time!!


My wonderful own fairy tale adventure has begun and I am so excited for the wonderful ride!!!! Here's to eternity with the ones that I love!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute post! One day I'll have one too. ;) Welcome to the Blogging World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. You may want to change the font color. This was way too hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that Heidi!!! I've changed it, so I hope this is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful beginning of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bienvenido al mundo de blogging! =) I'm glad that you're blogging now so we can keep better track of each other! Te quiero!

    ReplyDelete