So life started out for us with us living in Wisconsin. Joseph didn't have to be back to school until January, and I had just got accepted into BYU-I to start in January also. I was still working at Old Navy, so we figured we would just stick around in Wisconsin for those first 5 months. Joseph began working with his dad again, so we were both busy working.
Here are just some of the pictures of the apartment that we lived in for that first little bit. It was nice and it suited us. 
For our first Halloween together we decided to carve pumpkins while watching the Halloween classic, Hocus Pocus. I hadn't carved pumpkins for the longest time. It was so much fun to do!!! Joseph's was the tall one that was more scary than my short goofy one. We kept them in the apartment until they started to look really old and wrinkled. We will definatly be doing that fun family activity again.
We also decided to try our hand at tie dye. We each did three t-shirts. I don't have any pictures of the finished product, but I think they turned out ok. We had fun with it.
Whenever I had any free time, I would bake all kinds of sweets. One of Joseph's and my favorite treat were homeade pecan cinnamon rolls with a carmel glaze. I would make them all the time and then eat them for breakfast, with lunch, and then again after dinner. They were lip smacking good!!!Over all life during those first 5 months were great! We had a lot of fun times and some great moments that helped us grow closer together.


What a wonderful first five months! You have captured a few of your precious memories of those first few months of life in Wisconsin!
ReplyDeleteI am going to try this again and see if it works. This is Sister Byington by the way just in case it tries to show me as anonymous again. It shouldn't because I have a blog also.
ReplyDelete